4 weeks of homework, practice, or intervention to improve preschool, kindergarten and first grade students’ letter naming fluency. This is Letter Name Fluency Level D Set 1. → Save $$ by purchasing this set as part of the Letter Name Fluency Bundle. ←
What does Level D letter name fluency look like?
for students that know at least 40 letters
• 4 weeks
• practice with all letters
• alphabet fluency practice (order, missing letters, etc.)
• 4 different activities a week
Day 1 – students read a list of 13 lowercase and capital letters. Then they choose which letter in a set of 2 comes first in the alphabet.
Day 2– students read a list of 13 lowercase and capital letters. Then they circle all the matching letters in a list of letters from various font styles.
Day 3– students read a list of 13 lowercase and capital letters. Then they write the missing letters in a list of the alphabet.
Day 4– students read a list of 13 lowercase and capital letters. Then they circle the capital letters and check the lowercase letters.
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the letters for the day and then complete a quick task to help letter naming skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
Each week contains:
• 2 pages (copy double sided)
• 4 days of letter naming skill building tasks
• Parent Tip
Letter Name Fluency Level D Set 1:
• 4 weeks letter name fluency practice — for students that know at least 40 letters
Other Fluency Beginning Bundles:
• Letter Name Fluency Bundle
• Letter Sound Fluency Bundle
• Segmenting & Blending Fluency Bundle (contains this set)
• Kindergarten Fluency Homework bundle (contains a small amount of Letter Name fluency)
• First Grade Fluency Homework bundle
• Second Grade Fluency Homework bundle