Geoffrey Groundhog Predicts the Weather : Jargon Journal Vocabulary Curriculum
Jargon Journal is a weekly vocabulary program tied to picture books. This unit correlates with the book Geoffrey Groundhog Predicts the Weather by Bruce Koscielniak. Students practice 4 vocabulary words each week and record their thinking in an interactive journal.
The packet includes:
- Vocabulary Words (for posting on the board during discussions)
- Word Cards that coordinate with the picture book
- Review activity that incorporates a lot of active participation
- Poster for displaying the words throughout the year
- Foldable Vocabulary Flaps (master)
- Now includes a teacher guide for using the Jargon Journal program!
- NEW! Vocabulary cards with photo support
- NEW! Interactive review powerpoint
→ Save 25% by purchasing this set as part of the Jargon Journal February Bundle ←
→ Save over 30% by purchasing this set as part of the Jargon Journal Year Bundle. ←