180 days of math spiral review 1st grade homework (90 pages). Each day contains a half-sheet with math on one side and math practice on the other. Copy back to back and cut down horizontally across the middle.
→ This is a GROWING UPDATE! Read below to see what's currently included.
→ Save 20% by purchasing this set as part of the 1st Grade Homework Math & ELA Bundle. ←
1st Grade Math Homework cycles through 5 math areas:
- Math facts – number combinations and strategies for numbers to 20
- Place value – combinations of tens and ones, adding tens and ones, making and using 2-digit numbers
- Geometry – 2-D and 3-D shapes and fractions
- Measurement – nonstandard and standard measurement, time, and money
- Problem solving – 1 step addition and subtraction word problems with numbers to 20
Each page is labeled with an “I can” statement for each topic.
- growing to 180 days (90 pages) of common core aligned math practice
- Answer Key
- Now includes Google Slides!
→ This is a GROWING UPDATE! Right now the original 50 page version is still included until we're finished adding the updated version which will have 180 days (90 pages). The updated version is complete through day 45 (23 pages).
You may also be interested in 1st grade:
- Morning Work
- Fluency Homework
- Morning Messages
- Language Arts Cumulative Review Activity
- Math Cumulative Review Activity
You might also like...
1st Grade Math Homework