Scarecrow Vocabulary : Jargon Journal Vocabulary Curriculum
Jargon Journal is a weekly vocabulary curriculum tied to picture books. This unit correlates with the book Scarecrow by Cynthia Rylant. Students practice 4 vocabulary words each week and record their thinking in an interactive journal.
The packet includes:
• Vocabulary Words (for posting on the board during discussions)
• Word Cards that coordinate with the picture book
• Review activity that incorporates a lot of active participation
• Poster for displaying the words throughout the year
• Foldable Vocabulary Flaps (master)
• NEW! Vocabulary cards with photo support
• NEW! Interactive review powerpoint
→ Save 25% by purchasing this set as part of the Jargon Journal Fall Bundle ←
→ Save over 30% by purchasing this set as part of the Jargon Journal Year Bundle. ←
You might also like...