24 weeks of homework, practice, or intervention to improve preschool, kindergarten and first grade students’ letter naming fluency. This is Letter Name Fluency Level A Set 1. → Save $$ by purchasing this set as part of the Letter Name Fluency Bundle. ←
What does Level A letter name fluency look like?
for students who can name 15 or fewer capital letters
• 24 weeks
• 1-2 new capital letter every week
• Practice 3 letters a week in 4 different activities
• 1 new letter a week (and 2 familiar letters repeated)
• Practice each letter for 3 weeks
• Progresses slowly for students who need a lot of practice with letter names
Day 1 – students identify a list of 9 letters (new letter of the week and familiar letters). Then they practice writing the new letter.
Day 2– students identify a list of 9 letters (new letter of the week and familiar letters). Then they circle all examples of a certain letter.
Day 3-students identify a list of 9 letters (new letter of the week and familiar letters). Then they Trace a path of a certain letter through a maze. (They love this one!)
Day 4– students identify a list of 9 letters (new letter of the week and familiar letters). Then they practice tracing 3 letters and choosing the picture that begins with each sound.
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the letters for the day and then complete a quick task to help letter naming skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
Each week contains:
• 2 pages (copy double sided)
• 4 days of letter naming skill building tasks
• Parent Tip
Letter Name Fluency Level A Set 1:
• 24 weeks letter name fluency practice — for students who can name 15 or fewer capital letters
Other Fluency Beginning Bundles:
• Letter Name Fluency Bundle
• Letter Sound Fluency Bundle
• Segmenting & Blending Fluency Bundle (contains this set)
• Kindergarten Fluency Homework bundle (contains a small amount of Letter Name fluency)
• First Grade Fluency Homework bundle
• Second Grade Fluency Homework bundle
You might also like...
Letter Name Fluency Practice Level A Set 1