This free download will give you a detailed overview of the 1st Grade Word Play Phonics and Chunk Spelling curriculum.
Included in this free curriculum guide:
- 1st Grade Word Play Teachers Guide
- 1st Grade Word Play Scope & Sequence
- 1st Grade Month by Month curriculum overview
- 1st Grade Word Family Poetry detailed preview
- 1st Grade Phonics Games detailed preview
Resources related to this teacher’s guide:
- 1st Grade Word Play Phonics and Spelling Curriculum
- 1st Grade Word Sorts (included in this curriculum)
- 1st Grade Word Family Poetry (included in this curriculum)
- 1st Grade Phonics Games (included in this curriculum)
TELL ME MORE!
- Check out the 1st Grade Word Play Phonics and Spelling Curriculum
- Download a free 1 week sample of 1st Grade Word Play
- Watch a video overview of the Word Play program
- Join our Facebook Group to see more about this program and ask questions!
What are teachers saying about Word Play Phonics?
“I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the whole program. You’ve really “hit the nail on the head” as they say, with differentiation, developmentally appropriate lessons, gradual release of responsibility, working on stamina and accountability. I LOVE it. I’m so grateful for all the hard work you have done. You are truly rockstars!” – Shannon, 2nd grade teacher
“This program is incredibly comprehensive and well thought out. I’m amazed at the level of detail and it’s worth every penny. I’m excited to implement chunk spelling this year and feel so much more confident starting it with this amazing curriculum by my side.” – Rachel, 1st grade teacher
“After doing Words Their Way and then running into your Word Study Curriculum, I am delighted. You have added the missing pieces of spelling. My kiddos have had a great time with the sorts and now the chunks. They love the poems and can hardly wait for the next weeks activities. Thank you so much for sharing such an outstanding resource!” – Tami, 2nd grade teacher
Connect with us! • • • •