There are a few professional development books that I pull out to reference (and sometimes reread) every single year.
- The First Six Weeks of School by Paula Denton, Roxann Kriete, Responsive Classroom –
- Tools for Teaching by Fred Jones
- The First Days of School by Harry Wong
- The Joyful Classroom by Responsive Classroom
- The Daily 5 by – Gail Boushey and Joan Moser
If you’re looking for a new professional development book to inspire and educate you this school year, we can’t recommend these books enough!