eed Word Family Poem of the Week. Practice important phonics concepts and build fluency with original weekly word family poems! Watermelon is an engaging original poem with week long lesson plan and coordinating activities for the -eed word family.
→ Save $$ by buying this product as part of the 1st Grade Poetry Bundle!←
→ Save $$$$ by buying this product as part of the comprehensive 1st Grade Word Play Phonics Curriculum!←
Each week includes:
• original poem (in color and b&w designs)
• weekly 5-day lesson plans
• pocket chart pieces
• visualizing activity
• graphic organizer
• interactive writing activity
• class book cover (in color and b&w designs)
• sequencing activity (perfect for a literacy center!)
• fluency & comprehension task cards (perfect for a literacy center!)
• sight word practice
• student visual guides for buddy reading, listening, performing poetry
• teacher guide for using weekly word family poetry
Included poem & topic:
• Watermelon – eed word family
→ Need more poetry?? Check out our 2nd grade poetry bundle!←
Want to see a sample poem and activities? CLICK HERE to sign up for our mailing list and receive 1 free week of phonics and spelling instruction delivered to your inbox right now.
You might also like...
Watermelon - eed Word Family Poem of the Week - Long Vowel E Fluency Poem