Over the River and Through the Wood Vocabulary : Jargon Journal Vocabulary Curriculum
Jargon Journal is a weekly vocabulary curriculum tied to picture books. This unit correlates with the book Over the River and Through the Wood by Lydia Maria Child. Students practice 4 vocabulary words each week and record their thinking in an interactive journal.
The packet includes:
- Vocabulary Words (for posting on the board during discussions)
- Word Cards that coordinate with the picture book
- Review activity that incorporates a lot of active participation
- Poster for displaying the words throughout the year
- Foldable Vocabulary Flaps (master)
- NEW! Vocabulary cards with photo support
- NEW! Interactive review powerpoint
→ Save 25% by purchasing this set as part of the Jargon Journal Thanksgiving Bundle ←
→ Save over 30% by purchasing this set as part of the Jargon Journal Year Bundle. ←
You might also like...
Thanksgiving Activities • Over the River and Through the Wood Vocabulary