Spiral review is one of the most impactful practices to help students retain their knowledge! Spiral review and LOTS of reading is the best way to help students while they’re out of school. This resource has everything you need to help students who have recently finished Kindergarten and are preparing for 1st grade. PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is made up of other resources available in our store. If you own any of the products listed below, there WILL be overlap with those products.
Teachers – If you’re looking for resources to send home for your Kindergarten students over the summer, we’ve got you covered! There are 8 weeks of spiral review pages, phonics games, reading passages, and more.
Parents – We’ll help you stop that summer slide! This bundle of resources is full of fun and meaningful activities for your recent Kindergarten grad preparing for 1st grade. All resources are no-prep besides the phonics games which require a small amount of cutting and occasionally dice. Your kindergartner will love reviewing with these activities!
>> PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is made up of other resources available in our store. If you own any of the products listed below, there WILL be overlap with those products.
- Spiral Review Morning Work Pages – 8 weeks (40 pages) of math and language spiral review morning work
- Segmenting and Blending Homework – 8 weeks (16 pages) of segmenting and blending – complete one activity per day 4 days a week
- Reading Fluency Passages – 8 weeks (16 pages) of reading fluency homework – read passage daily 4 days a week + complete the sight word activity (Level C Set 1 and Level D Set 1)
- Phonics Games – 8 low prep phonics games (color and black & white) to practice short vowel word families – play multiple times, the repetition is great practice!
- Weekly Word Sorts – 8 weekly phonics word sorts that correlate with the weekly phonics games and worksheet sets
- Word Family Worksheet Sets – 8 print and go word family worksheet sets (each set is 15+ pages) that correlate with the word sorts and phonics games