Spiral review is one of the most impactful practices to help students retain their knowledge! Spiral review and LOTS of reading is the best way to help students while they’re out of school. This resource has everything you need to help students who have recently finished 3rd grade and are preparing for 4th grade. PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is made up of other resources available in our store. If you own any of the products listed below, there WILL be overlap with those products.
** ON SALE until 6/1/20 **
Teachers – If you’re looking for resources to send home for your 3rd grade students over the summer, we’ve got you covered! There are 8 weeks of spiral review pages, phonics games, reading passages, and more.
Parents – We’ll help you stop that summer slide! This bundle of resources is full of fun and meaningful activities for your recent 3rd grade grad preparing for 4th grade. All resources are no-prep besides the phonics games which require a small amount of cutting and occasionally dice. Your 3rd grader will love reviewing with these activities!
>> PLEASE NOTE: This bundle is made up of other resources available in our store. If you own any of the products listed below, there WILL be overlap with those products.
- Spiral Review Morning Work Pages – 8 weeks (40 pages) of math and language spiral review morning work
- Spiral Review Homework Pages – 8 weeks (40 pages) of math and language spiral review morning work (designed to be copied double sided and can be cut in half horizontally)
- Reading Fluency Passages – 8 weeks (16 pages) of reading fluency homework – read passage daily 4 days a week + complete the sight word activity (Level O Set 2 and Level P Set 1)
- Weekly Word Sorts – 8 weekly phonics word sorts (advanced level from the 2nd grade set)
- Themed Review Pages – 16 themed review pages (level 3 from the Camping DLITE and Space DLITE sets)
- Themed Review Games – 2 themed review games (level 3 from the Camping DLITE and Space DLITE sets) – 30 pages/questions each review game