4 weeks of homework, practice, or intervention to improve preschool, kindergarten, first grade, or second grade students’ letter sound fluency. This is Letter Sound Fluency Level B Set 2.
What does Level B letter sound fluency look like?
for student who know 15 or more single letter sounds
- 4 weeks
- review 8 letter sounds a day
- continue sound blending practice
- 4 different letter sound activities a week
Day 1 – students identify a list of 10 lowercase letter sounds. Then they choose which pictures in a group begin with a certain letter sound.
Day 2– students identify a list of 10 lowercase letter sounds. Then they circle the letter that makes the beginning sound of each picture.
Day 3– students practice blending sets of 2 letter sounds together. Then they choose whether a certain sound comes at the beginning or end of a word.
Day 4– students read a list 6 two-letter chunks. Then they write the beginning letter of two pictures that begin with the same sound.
Note: To avoid parent frustration, every activity includes a picture key.
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice identifying letter sounds or practice blending sounds together for the day and then complete a quick task to help letter sound fluency skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
Each week contains:
- 2 pages (copy double sided)
- 4 days of letter sound fluency skill building tasks
- Parent Tip
Letter Sound Fluency Level B Set 2:
- 4 weeks letter sound fluency practice — for students who know 15 or more letter sounds
Other Fluency Beginning Bundles:
• Letter Name Fluency Bundle
• Letter Sound Fluency Bundle
• Segmenting & Blending Fluency Bundle (contains this set)
• Kindergarten Fluency Homework bundle
• First Grade Fluency Homework bundle
• Second Grade Fluency Homework bundle