Here are 36 seasonal and everyday brain break activities to get your students refocused, refreshed, and recharged!
→→→Save $! Check out our Bundle of 500+ Brain Breaks for the Whole Year!←←←
This sampler includes one page from each of the following Brain Breaks sets:
• General Brain Breaks
• Winter Brain Breaks
• Valentine’s Day Brain Breaks
• St. Patrick’s Day Brain Breaks
• Spring Brain Breaks
• Summer Brain Breaks
• Halloween Brain Breaks
• Thanksgiving Brain Breaks
• Christmas Brain Breaks
We have 3 types of brain breaks:
• Recharge – these brain breaks are for movement. Use these when you need kids to get the wiggles out! They’re likely to elicit lots of giggles.
• Refocus – these are brain breaks that involve concentration like meditation and controlled movement.
• Refresh – these brain breaks will engage your students’ minds in fun activities that will make them smile.