Back to School Guided Discovery of School Tools for the First Day of School, First Week of School, and beyond!
Start the year off on the right foot by introducing your classroom spaces and tools in a meaningful, hands-on way.
It contains student pages to support the introduction of 20 common school tools and classroom areas. The top half of the page has room for students to record expectations and their plans for being responsible. The bottom half of the page is for the student exploration. There’s also room for students to rate how well they followed directions from 1-5 stars. Also included are a teacher guide, charts, editable lesson plans, and more!
This pack is bursting with resources:
• 3 sample lesson plans that outline how to use this process in the classroom
• EDITABLE labeled lesson plans for 20 school tools + 1 blank page (in color and black and white) – you write the lesson based on your class needs, using our examples as needed
• charts for noting student suggestions about using 20 school tools (in color and black and white)
• 30 pages of printable pieces for assembling large anchor charts
binder cover (for storing completed charts)
• 37 student practice pages, including 8 extra simple pages for differentiation or later review
• student work packet cover (if you choose to assemble the pages into a packet)
• 30 pages of teacher tips, suggestions, ideas, and examples
• 6 options for behavior action plans
Download the preview to see more!