Morning Messages are a meaningful shared literacy and math discussion activity to start your day!
A year’s worth of editable daily and seasonal questions are included for students to answer as part of their morning routine. This resource provides 4th grade daily questions relating to standards in language arts and math as well as classroom community building discussion starters. There are more than enough morning messages to use one message every day of the school year.
This is an easy, no-prep, editable, digital resource to start your day. And they make a wonderful resource for discussion during morning meeting!
Each month includes:
- An editable Google Slides presentation for digital use
- An editable black and white Google Slides presentation for printable use
- An editable printable journal for students (optional to use!) – 1 page per week
- 25 daily questions (one per day, 5 weeks per month)
- Question topics include: phonics, vocabulary, math, jokes, and community building discussion starters.
This bundle includes:
- August Morning Messages
- September Morning Messages
- October Morning Messages
- November Morning Messages
- December Morning Messages
- January Morning Messages
- February Morning Messages
- March Morning Messages
- April Morning Messages
- May Morning Messages
- Seasonal Morning Messages (60 messages for fall, winter, spring holidays)
You might also like...
Reading Fluency in a Flash 4th Grade November • Digital Fluency Mini Lessons$4.95 Add to cart
St. Patrick’s Day Fluency in a Flash 4th Grade • Digital Fluency Mini Lessons$3.50 Add to cart
Reading Fluency Homework Level O Set 1$3.00 Add to cart
Christmas Eve Goodnight Vocabulary$1.95 Add to cart