4th Grade No-Prep Fluency Passages and Close Reading Homework / Reading Fluency Passages and Reading Comprehension Questions.
36 weeks of homework or intervention to improve third grade students’ reading fluency and close reading skills.
Need more fluency resources for 4th grade? You may also be interested in our companion resources: 4th Grade Fluency in a Flash digital mini lessons and 4th Grade Fluency in a Flash Seasonal digital mini lessons
Other fluency bundles:
Print the fluency passages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the assignment for the day(letters, words, or sentences depending on the level) and then complete a quick close reading activity to help strengthen reading comprehension skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
You could send home the same assignment or passage with each student for the week, or use the different levels to differentiate.
Each week contains:
- 2 pages (copy double sided)
- 1 leveled fluency passage for daily reading (alternating fiction and non-fiction)
- 4 days of short close reading activities
- Parent Tips (weekly)
- Parent letter in English & Spanish
- Alternate question page each week with multiple choice close reading questions + key
- NEW: Now includes digital versions for Google Slides (annotation + open ended questions) and for Google Forms (multiple choice/short answer questions)
Leveled Reading Fluency Passages:
36 weeks total
Please note: the Level N, O, P, passages in this bundle are different than the ones in the 3rd Grade Fluency Bundle. This is a great companion resource to any of our other fluency products.
→ Download the 4th Grade Fluency Sampler to try out 5 weeks of homework. (coming soon) ←
Connect with us! • Second Story Window • Facebook • Twitter • Pinterest