2nd grade homework. 180 days of math and ELA spiral review homework. Each day contains a half-sheet with ELA on one side and math practice on the other. Copy back to back and cut down horizontally across the middle.
2nd grade homework cycles through 5 language art areas:
- Phonics — vowel and consonant practice
- Comprehension — reading and responding
- Grammar — nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, contractions, past tense, subject-verb agreement, etc.
- Writing — composition and editing
- Vocabulary — context clues, glossary skills, synonyms, compound words, etc.
And 5 math areas:
- Place Value — combinations to ten, using ones and tens, number patterns, expanded form, etc.
- Fast Facts — computational fluency with combinations to 20
- Problem Solving — addition and subtraction (one and two-step problems) with 1-3 digits, comparisons, multiplication, division, money, and writing their own problems.
- Graphing — practice with pictographs, line graphs, line plots, bar graphs, tally charts, and data tables.
- Review — even and odd numbers, greater than/less than, geometry, fractions, measurement, money, telling time, and place value.
2nd grade homework includes:
- 180 days of common core aligned math/ELA practice
- Answer Key
Visit our blog to read more about the 2nd grade homework and see more examples.
You may also be interested in 2nd grade
• Morning Work
• Fluency Homework
• Phonics & Chunk Spelling Curriculum
• Morning Messages
• Cumulative Math Review Activity
• Cumulative Language Arts Review Activity