2nd grade homework. 180 days of math and ELA spiral review homework. Each day contains a half-sheet with ELA on one side and math practice on the other. Copy back to back and cut down horizontally across the middle.
NEW! This product now contains both print + Google Classroom compatible versions of this product!
Other homework bundles:
2nd grade homework cycles through 5 language art areas:
- Phonics — vowel and consonant practice
- Comprehension — reading and responding
- Grammar — nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, contractions, past tense, subject-verb agreement, etc.
- Writing — composition and editing
- Vocabulary — context clues, glossary skills, synonyms, compound words, etc.
And 5 math areas:
- Place Value — combinations to ten, using ones and tens, number patterns, expanded form, etc.
- Fast Facts — computational fluency with combinations to 20
- Problem Solving — addition and subtraction (one and two-step problems) with 1-3 digits, comparisons, multiplication, division, money, and writing their own problems.
- Graphing — practice with pictographs, line graphs, line plots, bar graphs, tally charts, and data tables.
- Review — even and odd numbers, greater than/less than, geometry, fractions, measurement, money, telling time, and place value.
2nd grade homework includes:
- 180 days of common core aligned math/ELA practice
- Answer Key
- Now includes Google Slides!
Be sure to download the Bonus file to get the ELA and Math homework combined into one file AND the digital files!
You may also be interested in 2nd grade:
- Morning Work
- Fluency Homework
- Phonics & Chunk Spelling Curriculum
- Morning Messages
- Cumulative Math Review Activity
- Cumulative Language Arts Review Activity