180 days of math and ELA spiral review 1st grade homework. Each day contains a half-sheet with ELA on one side and math practice on the other. Copy back to back and cut down horizontally across the middle. That’s 360 half sheets of spiral review!
→ This is a GROWING UPDATE! Read below to see what’s currently included.
Now includes Google Slides!
Other homework bundles:
1st grade homework cycles through 5 language art areas:
- Phonics – short and long vowel word family practice
- Sight words – daily high frequency practice
- Vocabulary – word usage and dictionary skills
- Grammar – nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs
- Writing – composing and expanding sentences
And 5 math areas:
- Math facts – number combinations and strategies for numbers to 20
- Place value – combinations of tens and ones, adding tens and ones, making and using 2-digit numbers
- Geometry – 2-D and 3-D shapes and fractions
- Measurement – nonstandard and standard measurement, time, and money
- Problem solving – 1 step addition and subtraction word problems with numbers to 20
Each page is labeled with an “I can” statement for each topic.
1st Grade Homework Includes:
- 180 days of common core aligned math/ELA practice
- Answer Key
- Now includes Google Slides!
→ This is a GROWING UPDATE! Right now the original 100 page version is still included until we’re finished adding the updated version which will have 180 pages. The updated version is complete through day 45 (term 1).
Visit our blog to read more about 1st grade homework and see more examples.
You may also be interested in 1st grade:
- Morning Work
- Fluency Homework
- Morning Messages
- Language Arts Cumulative Review Activity
- Math Cumulative Review Activity