1st grade homework. 100 days of 1st grade homework. Each day containing a half-sheet with language arts on one side and math practice on the other.
Other homework bundles:
Pages cycle through 5 language art areas:
• Phonics – vowel, consonant, sight word, and word family practice
• Comprehension — reading and responding to fiction and informational text
• Grammar — nouns, adjectives, past tense, subject-verb agreement, etc.
• Writing — composition and editing
• Vocabulary — context clues, acquiring new words, categorizing words
And 6 math areas:
• Place Value — combinations to ten, using ones and tens, ten more/less
• Measurement – measuring and comparing length (nonstandard units) and telling time
• Geometry—defining shapes, identifying shapes, composite shapes, fractions
• Problem Solving – joining, separating, practice with part unknown and problems with 3 addends
• Graphing – Making and reading pictographs, bar graphs, tally charts, and data tables.
• Comparing numbers – comparing more or less (pictorially and with symbols), working with the = sign
Each page is labeled with the common core standard(s) it supports and an “I can” statement for each topic. There are 2 days worth of homework in each file. Meant to be copied back-to-back so language arts 1 and math 1 line up.
1st Grade Homework Includes:
• 100 days of common core aligned math/language practice
• 7 page table of contents
• answer key New!
Visit our blog to read more about 1st grade homework and see more examples.