Is school cancelled where you are? Don’t panic! There are so many great resources available for home learning.
If you’re preparing for learning at home, here are some tips:
- Don’t panic! You don’t need to replicate an entire school day at home- far from it!
- Less is more. Spend time at home doing lots of reading, some spiral review, and some journal or letter writing and your kids will be good to go!
- Let kids play! This is something most kids don’t get nearly enough of at school most of the time so let them enjoy this extra time to think, play, create, and imagine.
- Check out the FREE printable resources we put together for you (below).
- Come follow our Facebook Page and join our Facebook Group where we’ll be sharing more helpful free resources as we find them.
FREE HOME LEARNING PRINTABLES for K-4
Teachers – To assist you in possible school closures, we’ve put together these home learning packets of free no prep and low prep printable activities you can send home with your students. Be sure to look through the items and pick which are best for your students.
Parents – These home learning packet downloads include a variety of print and go practice pages and games to keep your littles learning while they’re home from school. We have included parent notes, parent direction letters, and answer keys to help you.
Click to get the resources for the grade level you need.
And something a little different for 4th since we don’t have as many resources for 4th yet.
Check out other educator’s free resources at the links below: