I thought I'd share a peek at Adelaide's 2nd birthday party. It was a joint birthday party with her little friend who was turning 2. Addie's theme was Sesame Street while her friend's was dinosaur themed. We had a build your own picnic lunch.
I designed the confetti pattern for the invitations. The fonts are Bebas and Ostrich Sans Rounded. The favors were a sheet of Sesame Street stickers, mini bottle of bubbles, a container of PlayDoh and personalized crayons.
Here's a peek at my friend Rachele's table for her little boy Beckham.
- Crayon molds (similar to these)
- Sesame Street stickers- Target Dollar Spot
- White Square Cake Stands- Martha Stewart from Macys
- Hoopers Store toy + mini figurines - Playskool from Target
- Wooden/Chipboard letter & number- Hobby Lobby
- Vintage Sesame Street Treasury books- Ebay
- Washi Tape (red) - Target
- Polkadot coasters and cupcake wrappers- Martha Stewart from Joanns
- Sesame Street Cake from Patty Cakes Bakery