Heidi gave me the most fun and thoughtful gift for Christmas. A muffin tin meal kit! Don't know about muffin tin meals? Read about them here.
Take a look at what Heidi included in the kit.
The majority of the supplies are in this box which has 3 interlocking levels. The bottom level has an organizer that I may or may not keep. I haven't decided yet!
This drawer contains "everyday" supplies:
- silicone muffin liners
- small cookie cutters on a metal ring
- tiny cups for dips, etc.
- egg molds (I'm so excited about these!)
- fondant circle cutters
- food safe markers
She included one special event drawer too, focused on Halloween.
- Plastic cauldrons (so cute!)
- a BUNCH of really mini Halloween cookie cutters
- Pumpkin food picks
There are a few more included items (shown in the first photo) that didn't fit into the box.
- the six opening muffin tin (of course!)
- Wonder Sandwich Sealer and Decruster
- alphabet and number cookie cutters (I love these!)
- A folder with meal ideas and technique directions.
She also made me a muffin tin meal planner and we're sharing the planning page with you today! You can download the page here and print out as many as you want for your own planning book, or just print them as you need them.
Here are a couple of meals I've thrown together recently for our color themed "Mommy School" (more on that later.) Having the tools on hand made it really easy to whip these up.